The New Mexico Presenters Alliance is a coalition of performing arts presenters who gather two times a year to share information on programming opportunities and resources with the goal of organizing tours. Benefits of membership include invites to meetings, access to list serve, participation in block-booked tours and grant opportunities. Full membership is open to New Mexico-based nonprofit performing arts presenters. Dues are currently $100/year, billed in July. Contact us if dues are financially challenging.
- Listed as a member on the NMPA web site with your contact info
- Invitation and participation in NMPA meetings
- Access to the listserv for discussions with arts colleagues around the state
- Participation in and information about block-booked tours
- Possible financial support for block booking infrastructure (example: a van and driver for a group’s New Mexico tour)
- Possible travel stipends for meetings and conference
- Affinity group discussions throughout the year (presenters of children’s programming, summer presenters, for-profit presenters, university presenters, etc.)
- Free membership through the group to APAP and Arts Reach. APAP membership allows for discounted conference rates and Arts Reach membership provides access to ongoing talks and workshops.
*Neighboring state organizations are welcome to join at a reduced fee of $50, and are not entitled to benefits of APAP and other professional organization membership.
Become A Member
- President: Alexandra Tager (Western New Mexico University Office of Cultural Affairs, Silver City)
- Vice President: Neal Copperman (AMP Concerts, Albuquerque & Santa Fe)
- Treasurer: Ronna Kalish (New Mexico Tech Performing Arts Series, Socorro)
- Secretary: Linda Marianiello (New Mexico Performing Arts Society, Santa Fe)
For information regarding NMPA, please email our President Alexandra Tager (WNMU)